- Property Management – If deferred maintenance is an issue I can obtain bids to reroof, paint, carpet, etc. and put your property into saleable condition at your request. Furthermore, I streamline the entire process for you, from facilitating your property’s management and maintenance needs to marketing and selling.
- BPO – I provide a detailed Broker’s Price Opinion. This is a valuable tool for use with the Probate Referee or for settling a trust. I was a licensed appraiser for 10yrs. and completed valuations on thousands of properties. As such my valuations are water-tight. I can’t tell you how many properties I’ve seen that sold too low because of weak valuations. That doesn’t happen with me.
- Evictions – I oversee the eviction proceedings with the Eviction attorney.
- Lockouts – If an eviction was necessary, I meet with the Marshal & locksmith at the lockout and videotape and itemize all personal property, and arrange for auction or storage of the personal possessions.
- Rent Collection – I will collect & forward rent made payable to you on rental properties. Also, I own and manage several units in Los Angeles and am well-versed with the city’s rent control laws.
- Secure property – I arrange having a locksmith rekey and secure the property.
- Utilities – I turn on utilities and handle the billing.
- Occupancy Check – I determine occupancy of the property and complete routine occupancy checks for any changes.
- Bids – I do initial walk-throughs with detailed repair lists and receive line item bids from licensed & insured contractors on all repairs.
- Supervision – I oversee that all rehab work is done in a professional and workmanlike manner.
- Inspections – I do weekly property inspections.
- Updates – I produce weekly marketing updates.
- Lockbox – I provide a lockbox for maximum accessibility to the cooperating Brokers.
- Marketing Plan – I market the property through Multiple Listing Service and on the internet to all local Realtors and Buyers, using professional-quality photos and video.
- Negotiate – I professionally negotiate all offers.
- Escrows – I oversee each escrow until closing. Truth be told, the negotiating and escrow process are the most critical parts of a transaction. I’ve helped negotiate & close thousands of escrows during my 30 yrs. as a Realtor, and know how to resolve issues before they become problems.
I’ve been providing this same set of services to my corporate clients since 1993.
I provide full exposure to the market and I don’t represent buyers of my own listings. Buyers often go directly to the listing agent expecting to get an “inside” deal, knowing most listing agents will give away their seller’s bottom line to get both sides of the sales commission. Won’t work with me! I’m happy representing you only & will fight to get you the best price possible. Don’t worry, no qualified buyer will be turned away; if they don’t have another agent they’re working with I have access to many capable agents ready to represent them.